The Desert

The Desert

Friday, February 02, 2007

Back Home on the Range

Well, it has been a month since I have been back in Israel. I haven't been very good at blogging. In these last couple of weeks I have been horribly emotional. I am crying at the drop of a hat. I was never a very good crier before, but lately, it doesn't take much to make me cry. I would suspect that it is depression, however, I got an email from a friend of mine, who is also pregnant, due about two weeks after me and she also has been feeling quite emotional, so I am going to guess that this is all hormonally related. Wow, that's all it took to express emotions? I should have done this years ago! Just joking.
I would like to mention that when I was in Vancouver, I spent a very lovely morning with my friend Abby. We met in university and in fact, she is the only friend I managed to make during my my one and one eighth semester attending UBC. She was very sweet back then...She still is. We went for a lovely brunch at the Naam, where I had pancakes and veggie sausages. I was obsessed with pancakes in Canada. I also got to see Abby's beautiful house. I was very impressed and very glad to see that there is a bedroom waiting for me and the baby to come and visit!
(You see, Abby, here you are!)
Anyway, I have to run as we are having guests for shabbat and I woke up really late this morning. Actually, I woke up at 6, because Emil came into our room to wake David up and I flipped over in my sleep and put my hand over the side of the bed and he grabbed it and then he crawled into bed with me for a cuddle. And I couldn't get back to sleep for awhile, but eventually did and now I am running late!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i feel very honoured to be included on your blog
your visit was very special but too short
i think maui and not blogging regularly prevented me from writing about your visit, but i have some things and i will post them
what do you mean by "sweet then" not angry about this, just v. curious...
xo a